Search By Car
Combination Trolley Jack 2tonne
• Single-piece hydraulic unit with heavy base design.
• Integral cog-type release mechanism and long two-piece handle.
• Heavy-duty castors are fitted with brakes so this jack can be used as a quad or bike lift as well as a standard jack.
• Large saddle design to ease positioning under vehicle.
• Removable saddle to improve stability and safety when lifting motorcycles and quad bikes.
• Additional rubber gripped padding on the lifting plates increases stability.
• Features solid stainless steel locking pin to lock jack in raised position for prolonged use and reduce pressure on the hydraulics when at maximum height.
• Welded ratchet strap points for use when lifting motorcycles and quadbikes.
• Fitted with safety overload valve and pump through valve to prevent handle locking at maximum ram extension.
|Maximum Chassis Height||165mm|
|Maximum Height (with Saddle)||445mm|
|Maximum Height (without Saddle)||435mm|
|Minimum Height (with Saddle)||145mm|
|Minimum Height (without Saddle)||135mm|
Sealey has grown to become one of the largest tool and equipment suppliers in the UK and are recognised as a leading brand by professionals and enthusiasts alike. Providing an extensive range of over 9,500 product lines, including Garage & Workshop, Bodyshop, Agricultural, Janitorial, Engineering and Vehicle Service Tools. They continually strive to introduce new and innovative tools and equipment for the professional, which comply or exceed international standards, never compromising on quality to achieve value for money.